The Rogers Group has several contract vehicles designed to provide your Agency with solutions for meeting contracting requirements.
GSA Professional Services Schedule
The Rogers Group holds GSA Schedule GS-00F-019DA. This Professional Services Schedule (PSS) provides Federal Agencies with direct access to procure a range of commercial professional services using one contract.
Special Item Number (SIN)
The Rogers Group’s GSA Schedule includes the following SINSs:
- SIN 520-11 Accounting
- SIN 520-13 Complementary Financial Management Services
- SIN 520-21 Program Management Services
Small Business Set-Asides
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has expanded federal contracting opportunities for women-owned small businesses (WOSBs). The SBA WOSB Program allows federal agencies to set aside contracts specifically for WOSBs. The WOSB federal contract program is designed to provide greater access to federal contracting opportunities for WOSBs by allowing contracting officers to set aside specific contracts for certified firms in an effort to achieve their statutory goal of five percent of federal contracting dollars being awarded to women-owned small businesses.
General Contracting Information
North American Industry Classification System(NAICS) Codes:
- 541211 - Ofice Of Certified Public Accountants
- 541219 - Other Accounting Services
- 541611 - Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services